Easy DIY Pet Grooming Hair Trimmer Clipper
₱1,950.00 – ₱2,250.00
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
😍Wow! No more sa Mahal na dog grooming sa pet shop. Really Simple DIY Pet Hair Clipper for your FurBabies!
Ito ang product na kelangan ng lahat!😍
Our first furbaby’s name is asul, a sweet and lovely shih-poo 🙂 dati lagi namin cya pinapagroom, but now, ito ng pet hair clipper ginagamit namin 🙂 low noise, easy to use, and pet-friendly po talaga 🙂
50% Discount Available Now! From P3900 to P1950 na lang po! 🙂
🇵🇭COD Available Nationwide🇵🇭
**Limited Stocks Available**
⏰Hurry! konte nlang po current stocks batch, so order now!⏰
- Shape blade: High quality titanium fixed blade and ceramic moving blade provide excellent cutting performance.
- High-power motor: Providing more powerful cutting ability, no hair stuck.
- Safety: Pet-friendly designed blade head to prevent from hurting your pet in any angle.
Coming with 3, 6, 9, 12mm level comb. You can safely and conveniently trim your pet even if you’ve never done it before without fearing hurting your pet.
- Support blade fine-tuning: You can adjust the blade among 5 levels (0.8-2mm) for better fit.
- Super quiet: Low vibration and ultra quiet design, working noise <60db, to help the pet feel at ease and not afraid haircut any more.
- Power supply: Rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery. When its battery runs out, you can still keep on using it while charging.
- Suitable for various kinds of canine pets.
- Slender body in simple design, perfectly combining beauty and superior hand feeling.
Main Package list:
- 1 * Pet clipper
- 1 * Charger
- 1 * Cleaning brush
- 4 * Combs
- 1 * oil bottle
Note: If your pets have long and thick hair, we recommend po to try to use scissors muna and cut the hair to be shorter at first.
Cash On Delivery Shipping days/times:
1-3 days lang po within Metro Manila/NCR and Metro Cebu area! 🙂
3-7 days Outside Metro Manila/NCR and outside Metro Cebu areas 🙂
Shipping Orders everyday! Para makuha niyo po agad and you can enjoy the clipper with your furbabies 🙂